- For a place to be reserved and confirmed in the Nursery a registration form must be completed in full. A non-refundable £50 registration fee is payable to cover the administration costs prior to your child starting at Little Nightingales Day Nursery.
- When a place has been confirmed in writing and a start date agreed a refundable fee of £150 deposit is required to cover the settling-in sessions and non payment of fees. This is due within 10 days of receiving your confirmation of a place. If you do not complete your settle in sessions and choose not to take the space after registering without giving any notice, your deposit will not be refunded. (However this is at the manager’s discretion.)
- Once you have signed all the relevant documents your child’s place will be confirmed and you will be liable for payment of your fees in full from the original start date whether circumstances change or not.
- Your £150 deposit will be refunded once you have given us 1 calendar months notice of your child leaving the Nursery. Resignation notice must be given in writing.
- Nursery fees are paid in advance of your child commencing at Little Nightingales. Your first full months payment is due on the first day of the proceeding month. If we have not received payment by the seventh day there will be a charge of £35. Where fees are not received by the last day of the proceeding month we reserve the right to terminate your contract and in turn offer your child’s place to another child.
- Fees are calculated on the number of weekly sessions attended, multiplied by 51 (weeks) and divided by 12 (months) to generate a fixed monthly charge. Please note: fees are payable during periods of absence from the Nursery including times of sickness, holidays and closures due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The Nursery will be closed on all bank holidays. Fees will be charged as normal during any bank holiday closure.
- Little Nightingales wish to make it clear that it is our policy to close the nursery between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day. This is subject to calendar change and is the reason why the fees are calculated over 51 weeks.
Nursery days and hours are:
Monday to Friday:
- Normal day session: 8.00am – 6.00pm
- Extended day: 7.30am – 6.30pm
- Morning session: 8.00am –1.00pm
- Afternoon session: 1.00pm – 6.00pm
- Children may arrive or leave earlier then the above times although full session fees will be charged.
- Little Nightingales reserve the right to impose an extra charge for late collection of children. This is calculated at £1 per minute.
- To allow us to make the arrangements to accommodate any changes you may have, should you wish to increase or decrease the number of days, or change the days your child attends during the year; one month’s notice will be required. Any changes will be subject to availability and at the discretion of the Nursery Manager. You will be notified in writing of your revised payments.
- Nursery fees are reviewed annually in April.
- Should you find your personal or financial circumstances change and you have difficulties settling your account with Little Nightingales, we strongly advise you to make an appointment with the Nursery Manager to discuss the matter in person at your earliest convenience.
- Little Nightingales does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to property, or accidental injury.